- can purchase their own ticket ($8ea) and up to 2 guest tickets per member ($13ea) either online or at the Maleny Information Centre before 2 pm on the day of screening. Members must log in to purchase tickets online. Go to the bottom of the film’s page to see the ticket options.
- can purchase at the door prior to screening.
Please note: Members must show their membership card when purchasing their own or guest tickets at the Maleny Information Centre. Members who purchase their membership online can pick up their member card from the Membership desk at the movies. Not a Member? Join Now
MEMBERS ONLY EVENTS:
Members are invited to attend our free once-a-month screening for members only on the first Wednesday of each month. Our members-only venue is the Veranda Room located at the back of the Maleny Community Centre. We also have more recent release films this year including many films that we wanted for our general program but were not available at the last minute or just missed out on making it through the member’s voting process. PLEASE PRESENT MEMBER CARD AT THE DOOR
- Each screening starts at 7 for 7.15 pm.
- An informal discussion is held after the film.
- These nights are an enjoyable way to see more films and to catch up with other members in a convivial atmosphere. There is a cash bar.
THE GENERAL PUBLIC:
- Can purchase tickets at the door for our General Screenings. Doors open at 6 for 7:15 pm screenings, 2:00 pm for 2:30 pm screenings, and 3:30 pm for 4 pm screenings
- Cannot purchase tickets online except for special events/festivals (for example the Australian Film Festival held in January of each year). The General Public cannot attend Members Only Screenings.