Scroll Down to Purchase Tickets
- Members can pre-purchase tickets online or at the Maleny Visitor Information Centre.
- Non-members can purchase tickets directly from the Box Office (cash only) prior to the beginning of the film if not sold out.
- Members-Only Screenings are free - please present your membership card upon arrival.
KEEPING YOU SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC
Social distancing requirements mean that we can have a very limited number of patrons in the hall. Please bear with us during this time as we do our best to keep you safe. We are running matinee and evening screenings to allow as many as possible to attend. Booking early is advised if you wish to secure a seat. Only members and one guest may pre-book. Any remaining seats are available for non-members at the door prior to screening.
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES
- No one should enter the hall if they are unwell with a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or fever. Please cancel your booking if you become unwell so someone else can use your seat. You will be refunded if you cancel by noon on the day of screening.
- All furniture and bathrooms will be wiped down with sanitiser. Please wash your hands with soap and use sanitiser regularly. This will be provided at the front door, on the kitchen servery, and in the bathrooms.
- Try not to touch your face.
- You may wish to use a face mask but this is not a requirement.
- Stay 1.5m from each other. Seats will be set out to comply with this requirement and there will be markings in queues.
- Traffic will flow anti-clockwise – enter the hall and turn right.
- Limit the time talking to one person. Prolonged contact increases the risk of infection.
- Contact tracing. We require names, addresses and phone no’s of everyone in the hall. This will be collected on the purchase of tickets.